Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another one down.....So much more.

Well we completed our CPR and First aid training this evening. Although we would have rather been at home grilling and hanging out on our deck in this gorgeous weather! ( It has been in the 80's and we are loving it.) It is one more thing we can scratch off our long list of things that need to be done in order to expand our family. Thursday is our orientation meeting and I can not wait, this meeting will answer so many questions and let us know so much about the home study process and how we need to prepare our home and hearts.

I have been realizing the past week that our lives are going to change so much in such a short period of time.  I guess now that I am staring this in the eye I can imagine that priorities are going to shift and everyday things will become luxuries! The funniest thing is I keep thinking about what kind of questions our social worker will be asking us and how I will respond. 

All I want to do is prepare the bedroom and get the house ready. Paint, furniture, curtains, toys, clothes, safety equipment.  I guess the big question is when do I do this and is it to soon?
Nesting, I must be in my third trimester:)

Well off to bed to dream about the possibilities! 

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment